Accommodation & Facilities
Accommodation and facilities provided in our Unique Thatched cottage in Kent, United Kingdom
- cottage (detached)
- Near numerous beaches
- romantic getaway
- Perfect Honeymoon retreat
- Real Log Burner
- Central Heatng
- linen provided
- towels provided
- 4 ring stove
- washing machine
- Wonderful Views
Traditional Beamed Living Room:
- Open fireplace with Log Burner
- sofa bed
- comfy seating for 6 people
- dining room
- seating for 6 people
- Conservatory With Glorious Views of the rolling Countryside
- Large Comfy sofa
- Perfect to sit and read
- Enjoy the stunning Views
2 Luxury Bathrooms:
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, ensuite
- Beautifully appointed Bathroom.
- plus a Luxury en suite shower room both newly fitted and fully tiled there is also a clothes airier
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
- Master Bedroom - 1 Large Double Bed,
- 1 Sofa bed
Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Beds
- Charming Beamed Master Bedroom with beautiful romantic double Metal Bedstead.
- Second Bedroom has two singles beds one bed being a guest bed this room also has a en suite shower room.
- double sofa bed in lounge which can sleep 2 persons.
- satellite or cable
- Play station 2
- Play station games
- Large barbecue
- Outside Dining table
- pets are normally welcome please check first
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children very welcome
- horse riding
- mountain biking
Surrounding area: The Cottage is a wonderful base for touring Mediaeval Rye with its famous cobbled streets, Canterbury, Hastings and the nature reserves at Dungeness and Rye are all within short driving distance. Cyclists can enjoy the many leafy cycle routes, which are all around this fascinating area among the famous Romney Marshes. There are also many beautiful National Trust properties to visit within easy driving distance of Britons Hill cottage. The area is a perfect base for any type of holiday appealing to Couples, families, walkers or cyclists. Day trips from Folkestone or Dover to the Continent is easy by ferry or hovercraft and of course Euro tunnel’s ''Shuttle will take you to France in just 35 minutes, or you can travel to Paris or Brussels on Eurostar from Ashford''s International Station which is just 12 minutes drive away. There are many sandy beaches that are only 15 minutes drive away Activities near Romney Marsh Sports: Watersports. riding, trust properties, castles.
Walkers/cyclists: There are many sandy beaches which are only 15 - 20 minutes drive away. This beautiful area has lovely country pubs serving great food lots of restaurants and sporting activities are to be found and the whole area is steeped in History. Fantastic walks perfect for ramblers and wonderful cycle routes all around A perfect break for families or a very romantic retreat.
Other Activities: Beaches close by, Medieval Rye and Canterbury,ferry and trains to France